Trip Dates: April 11-24, 2018
The Republic of the Maldives consists of twenty-six coral atolls and 1,200 islets roughly 400 miles southwest of the southern tip of India.
The reefs of the Maldives are teeming with life, both large and small. It’s not unusual to find sleeping white tip reef sharks during the day dives and then see them hunting at night. Though probably best known for the larger pelagic creatures like whale sharks, mantas, sea turtles and many other species of sharks, the reefs are also home to a surprising number of fish varieties. Anemone fish, octopus as well as many species of moray eels can also be found hanging around. The dive guides are very good at finding rare creatures like blue ribbon eels, frog fish and scorpion fish. The coral reefs in the Maldives are healthy and colorful with schools of beautiful tropical fish in abundance.
- 10-nights on Carpe Novo Explorer
- 3 meals daily, plus snacks
- Up to 3 dives daily (weather & itinerary permitting)
- Use of tanks(11.5L/80CF or 13.5L/100CF) with DIN & YOKE compatibility
- Air fills, weights and belts
- Airport transfers on the days of embarkation/ disembarkation
- Maldivian GST (General Service Tax)
Staffed by a crew of 13, the Carpe Novo Explorer is ideally sized and equipped for divers. Three dives are conducted daily directly from a 60-foot dhoni, which is fully equipped with a bathroom, hot-water showers and air and nitrox compressors. The vessel is well-stocked with quality diving gear for those who choose not to bring all or some of their own. The crew, one of the most experience and qualified in the Maldives, is ready to take you on an adventure to one of the most amazing diving destinations in the world.
Package does not include:
- Rental, instruction and retail charges
- Alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, fresh juices
- Crew gratuities
- Dive accident insurance (required)
- Trip cancellation & dive insurance (recommended)
- Government Green Tax
- Fuel surcharge (when applicable)
- Hanifaru Snorkeling Permit (when applicable)
Please note: FINZ Scuba Club does not maintain or keep your Credit Card information on file. We use a third-party credit card processing vendor.
Deposit: Due Immediately
2nd Payment: Due August 1, 2017
Final Payment: Due by January 1, 2011
*Required fields[style_builder_gravity_forms id=24595]